The API provides Level 1 bids, quotes, and trade data. Use the API to get a current snapshot of data or to receive streaming data for a symbol.
The Level 1 data feed provides:
- Access to more than 125 global exchanges
- Real-time and delayed global data across all asset classes
- Streaming data for up to 2500 unique symbols simultaneously (with provision for supporting more)
Level 1 data consists of the following:
- Best-Bid-Offer (BBO): Get the real-time best bid (highest) and ask (lowest) quotes for a symbol.
- Trade data: Get the information for the last the trades on a symbol. The data includes the volume traded, trade price, and time of the sale.
- Reference data: Get information on a symbol, such as its list exchange, description, identifiers, P/E Ratio, and security type.
For a list of supported exchanges and venues, see the Exchange Coverage List.